4-axis Soldering Robot Model 3360-WD150W (former T4300SR)
- Mature 4 axis mechanical motion desktop, repeat positioning accuracy can reach ±0.02mm. Compact cantilever type structure, easy operated handheld teaching pendant controller
- Accurate solder quantity management and temperature management
Precise solder feed system makes the soldering joint to be constant, and can save a mass of solder; the stable temperature control system can eliminate worries of bad soldering quality.
- Humanized teaching pendant can complete program settings easily
The handheld teaching pendant can complete any soldering program easily, and it is able to complete various soldering programs’ settings such as copy, modification, etc.
Suitable for various soldering applications.
Almost all components that can be soldered by hand that can be soldered by the robot, e.g.: normal PCB soldering, car electronic components, other electronics products, etc.
- Able to add auto solder flux system.
Working Range X/Y/Z /U(mm)(°), 300/ 300/ 60/360
Max. Load Y-AXIS, 10 KG
Motion Speed: X&Y&Z/U (mm/sec)(°/sec), 1~800 /350
Repetitive Positioning Accuracy, +/- 0.02 mm/ Axis
Program Capacity, 128M Memory / 9900 sets
Motor System, Japan SAMSR micro stepping motor
Driving Method, Japan SAMSR synchronous belt / Taiwan HIWIN rail
Interpolation Function, Random 2-3 axis linear interpolation; random 2 axis circular interpolation
Programming Method, Handheld teaching pendant (Motion Control Card)
External Control Interface, RS232&USB
Power Supply, 220V 350W
Working Temperature, 5 – 40 °C
Working Ambient Humidity, 20 – 90% no condensation
Dimensions (W×D×H mm), 500 x560 x 871
Robot Weight (kg), 42 KG[/table]
How to buy?
- Pre-sales consultation, communicate details of soldering works
- Send Sample board to Leisto
- Make proposal, select machine and provide demo video. Once accept then sign contract to close the deal.
- Test & deliver the machine
- The operators get study to use the machine. We provide instruction manual & online training.