Horizontally/vertically mountable “2-Way Plus” tabletop smoke absorber
Breathe easy with the Fantasctic FA-400 bench top smoke absorber. The FA-400 removes soldering smoke and fumes quickly, safely and efficiently. The unit can be used in a vertical (standing up) position or low-profile position (laying down.) When used in the low-profile (laying down) position, efficiency and air flow is increased by approximately 2.6 times.
- Unit is made of non-sloughing static dissipative conductive material and operates quietly
- Standard activated carbon filter (PN: A1001) absorbs up to 80 percent of the odors from the air and is easy to replace
- Can be used vertically (upright) or horizontally/low profile (laying down)
- Uses existing 493 filters and accessories
- ESD-safe by design
In addition to horizontal and vertical mounting, an optional arm stand allows a third mounting style.
- The footprint was reduced by approx. 50% when mounted vertically and by 20% when mounted horizontally compared to our previous model 493.
The height was also reduced by approx. 20%.
- The absorption force at the filter decreases gradually over time as the absorber is used. When the filter surface becomes completely white, the filter should be replaced.
Be careful that moisture, etc does not get on the filter.
Model Name, FA-400
Power Consumption, 50Hz : 15W ~~ 60Hz : 13W
Noise Level, 50Hz : 48dB ~~ 60Hz : 51dB
Maximum suction capacity, Vertically : 1.0m3/min. (50Hz) / 1.1m3/min. (60Hz) ~~Horizontally : 0.4m3/min. (50Hz) / 0.5m3/min. (60Hz)
Air Velocity, Vertically : 1.0m/s (50Hz) / 1.1m/s (60Hz) ~~Horizontally : 2.6m/s (50Hz) / 2.9m/s (60Hz)
Filter Size, 130(W) ×130(H) ×10(D)mm
Weight, 0.91 KG[/table]