Great for auto body work, recreational vehicles and snow mobiles, this heavy duty air riveter gets the job done fast and easy. The air riveter features an ergonomic handle that allows you to work for extended periods comfortably while maintaining maximum control! The design of this quality air riveter allows you to rivet at any angle, even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Lightweight cast aluminum body
- Machined chrome plated steel nosepiece
- Air relief valve prevents overloading for long life
- Safety cap collects spent rivet pins
- Interchangeable nosepieces for rivets: 1/4 in, 3/16 in, 5/32 in, 1/8 in. (located in base)
Requires hydraulic oil, not included.
|Name||1/4 in. Air Hydraulic Riveter|
|Average air consumption||4.5 CFM @ 90 PSI|
|Working pressure (psi)||90-120 PSI|
|Air inlet size||1/4 in-18 NPT|
|Nosepiece size (in.)||1/4 in, 3/16 in, 5/32 in, 1/8 in.|
|Product Height||11 in.|
|Product Length||9 in.|
|Shipping Weight||4.20 lb.|
|Accessories Included||rivet mandrel collector, two combination wrenches, one set of extra jaws and four nose pieces: 1/4 in, 3/16 in, 5/32 in. and 1/8 in.|